Hello there! (M88youngling)

Hi! I’m Michael. I’m a veteran LBP player and I’m very excited for Dreams. I like the setup for this site, and I can see that it has a long way to go but it is definitely going in the right track. I think that the “similar posts” box on the right of the post editor is a great way to help keep original content up on forums as well as find other topics people might be interested in.

I’m one of the organizers of a project called the Dreams Union, which is meant to be a constructive pact between studios, clans, and other groups that are looking to play and create on Dreams together. I’m firmly against the toxicity that was a large portion of LBP clanning.

I’m looking to set up a group of creators revolving around the theme of the New Lunar Republic and work on a swordfighting/lightsaber system for Dreams, among other projects.

Let’s hope we get a release date soon! :slight_smile:

Welcome m88, glad to have ya here. There’s still a lot of features we are ready to launch soon. Feel free to leave suggestions in the feedback section and it’ll help out even more :slight_smile:

Glad you are making use of the group feature here. So exciting for all the possibilities to make many things in Dreams!